A delicious foolproof Flapjack Cookie Mix to bake at home. Packed with oats, raisins and mixed spice, these delicious biscuits are chewy and fruity.
Suitable for children or adults, our Flapjack Cookie Mix in a biodegradeable kraft paper pouch is perfect for baking at home.
- 1 egg
- 75 g butter
Jar Size: 0.5 litre
Makes approx: 18-20 cookies
1. Preheat oven to 180OC/160OC fan/Gas 4
2. Pour the contents of the jar into a bowl
4. Add 75g melted butter and 1 beaten egg.
5.Mix together by hand until blended.
6. Place small balls of mixture approx 5cm apart on a baking sheet and bake for 11-13 mins or until the edges are brown.
7. Remove from the oven and leave to cool on the baking sheet for 5 mins before transferring to a cooling rack.
8. Store in an airtight tin for up to 3 days.
Ingredients: Rolled oats, wheat flour, raisins, dark brown sugar, granulated sugar, mixed spice (cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, pimento, ginger), bicarbonate of soda, salt.
Note: This mix does not contain nuts but is produced in an environment which handles nuts.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.