Just add: 3 eggs and 200g butter
Jar Size: 0.5 litre
Makes approx: 8″ tin
1. Line an 8” square baking tin
2. Preheat oven to 180OC/160OC fan/Gas 4
3. Pour the contents of the jar into a bowl
4. Add 200g softened butter and 3 beaten eggs
5. Beat together by hand or with a mixer until evenly blended
6. Pour into the tin and cook for 35-40 mins or until just set and the top is crusty
7. Leave to cool in the tin and then cut into squares
8. Store in an airtight tin for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months
Ingredients: Sugar, flour, dark chocolate chunks (cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier (soya lectin), flavouring: natural vanilla), cocoa powder.
Note: This mix does not contain nuts but is produced in an environment which handles nuts.